Tuesday, December 8, 2009

connections

Een beetje laat misschien zo lijkt het, maar de foto is van afgelopen zaterdag, toen Kyra voor het eerst kennismaakte met Sinterklaas. Funny!

It seems to be possible to have a video conference from Madagascar. But this means that for all the others in Madagascar the internet service is significantly less. So I tried to upload a little video about us going to visit the local sherrif, but I think it has failed. From now on just some pictures alors.
Bon zahy.

One more thing. Just found out that the tradition of putting a button with the baby when the first teeth are about to come through are not only Malagasy, but throughout Asia this is ancien habit according to a teacher I spoke today. Even the eskimo's in Alaska use it. And probably all the way down to the Andes. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment